I still remember the fragrance,the colourful soul.
The tough character of a rock,the solid soul.
I still remember your taste,the nawab's soul.
The elite king,the kingly soul.
I still remember the ready wit,the wise soul.
The kitty full of charity,the giving soul.
I still remember the delicate care,the loving soul.
The thoughts of a great saint,the thinking soul.
I still remember the bonding edge,the reconnecting soul.
The communication from within the heart,the straight soul.
I still remember you valued money less and relations more,the priceless soul.
The person full of love and empathy more,the empathising soul.
I wish you could live more,the eternal soul.
Written by
Showkat Ul Rahman
The tough character of a rock,the solid soul.
I still remember your taste,the nawab's soul.
The elite king,the kingly soul.
I still remember the ready wit,the wise soul.
The kitty full of charity,the giving soul.
I still remember the delicate care,the loving soul.
The thoughts of a great saint,the thinking soul.
I still remember the bonding edge,the reconnecting soul.
The communication from within the heart,the straight soul.
I still remember you valued money less and relations more,the priceless soul.
The person full of love and empathy more,the empathising soul.
I wish you could live more,the eternal soul.
Written by
Showkat Ul Rahman
Comments
Post a Comment
No spam messages please.