I am the stone that the builder refused,
found a place where the corners i fused.
I am the rose plucked to wither.
Soft petals send love with matter.
I am the fruit let rot on the ground.
Filled the jars with flavours around.
I am the love ignored by own,
Grain of affection sincerely sown.
I am the life and you failed to land,
Call me anything,don't give it a damn.
I am the sky far from you,
showering life unto you.
I am thy earth dug by all,
Will always nourish and nurture all.
I am the mountain of weired shape,
Treasure of woods and glaciers in lap.
The worries and curries are part of the game,
Break the law and change the same.
I am human and shamed the race,
Think before you are wrapped in the case.
Written by: Showkat Ul Rahman

Comments
Post a Comment
No spam messages please.